Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Quote by me in the past. *repost from an old blog

 I came up with all this around 2005 or something.
I can't seem to remember the details.


1-
Friends are the one that is closed to you...
Who shared their secret and like to do things together...
Someone to play with, someone to be happy with...
Someone to cry with, the sadness and sorrow of one...
To lose a friend is like a shadow in the dark....
To kill a friend meaning is to betray them...
To love a friend is like the whole world to you...
When a friend say sorry, do they really mean that?
I know I am even though I rarely said that to anyone....
he he he...
If a friend dies, would you cry?
I know I won’t because my tears are already dry...
You may think that I am an evil person....
But that is the way I am and I attend to keep it that way...
 

2-
The flight to the future will never end...
The stop to the past will still remain...
But as time go by, your stop will become more...
But don’t let it decrease your speed...
Because what you will going to face is still unknown...
And a mystery is best be solve by yourself rather than others...
And the dark shall light and the light shall bright...
But don’t forget to stop once in a while…
Because at some stops there are lights to guide your way...
All those light shall be courage for you to still be alive....
Better to choose life than death...
 

3-
There is always somewhere hope…
It is up to us to believe it or not…
A world without any hope is just like a world without any dream…
Without any dream, there will be no reality, because dream is the base of reality…
And reality is the base of life…
 

4-
There are in some cases that you have to be bright as the pearl in the sky…
There are also cases that you should be dull and dumb…
In everything that everyone do, there are always consequences lies after the work has done, either good or bad…
Like the old saying goes, "What has been done, cannot be undone"…
But it can be change…
One way or another...
Change to be good, or change to be bad...
Just believe in yourself…
Hope for the best…
And don't lose hope because there is always somewhere hope…
It is only in the matter of time till the best come to you…
 

5-
I have a pet...
A neopet...
Two of them...
They are the same...
Two uni I choose...
One is yellow and the other is blue…
The first uni I call Unicorn_5…
It is a she…
The other one is Tenken_17…
It is a he…
This is nothing really...
Just a rhyme from me…
To you my princess...
The one who is free…
To chat with me…
From a friend who is nobody…
 

6-
If you like somebody doesn’t mean you love that person, but if you love somebody that mean you like that person.
 

7-
Learn to love and hate before you give and take.

No comments: